Safety & Satisfaction, Our Twin Anchors – All our vessels are meticulously maintained to the peak of maritime standards. Furthermore, our seasoned crew is always ready to guide you, ensuring you have all the necessary knowledge to support our customers.
Embark on a New Journey – We have vacancies for passionate individuals, interns, and candidates to join our voyage. If the call of the sea resonates with you, drop anchor at George’s Watersports!
What is it like to work at George’s?
After completing a 6-month internship to fulfill my bachelor’s degree requirements, I gained invaluable professional experience at George’s Watersports. I delved into various domains, including business administration, management, communication, and marketing. Moreover, I became qualified in power boating. On a personal level, I’ve grown and matured immensely. I am deeply grateful for my time at George’s Watersports, where I encountered incredible individuals and forged lifelong friendships and bonds. It’s truly a privilege to be part of the George’s Watersports family – Clara
Clara brings her smile from the sunny Aveyron region of the South of France. Clara joined George’s Watersports Team as a marketing and sales intern as part of her bachelor’s in global management. If you are looking for her, she is in the office, working like a busy bee as Charline’s right-hand man, err, Woman.
Clara is a great listener and oh-so-helpful; she is a professional organizer with outstanding attention to detail. She will make sure that your experience is unforgettable. Clara also likes to party, so get ready to join her on the dance floor at Island Bar in the summer.
Current vacancies: Office administrator
INTERNSHIP / SEASONAL JOB / PERMANENT
We’re searching for a friendly and reliable Social Media/Office Administrator to join our team!
- Manage bookings & reservations
- Respond to phone calls, correspondence and client inquiries
- Handle bookkeeping and stock taking procedures
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Preparing and keeping reports up to date according to company standards and procedures
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Ensure clients receive the best customer service and clear safety instructions according to regulations.
- Manage social media content calendar.
- Update and post information on digital media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
- Mentoring Office Assistants and assist colleagues whenever needed.
Fun and exciting role at one of the longest-established Watersports companies in Cyprus. You will learn a lot, develop new skills, and attain a wealth of experience to help further your career.
- Organized with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who can also work independently
- Minimum 2 years of Higher-Level Education Diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience of Office Administration or Receptionist position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Proficient with Social Media apps and image/video editing
- Good English Level. Greek proficiency is a big plus, other languages are appreciated.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
How to Apply:
Ready to dive in? Send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you’re the perfect fit for the role. We can’t wait to learn more about you!
Latchi’s Go-to-Nautical Choice
Over the decades, George’s Watersports has become synonymous with exceptional marine services in Latchi. With our prime location in Latchi Harbour, our commitment to safety, and a track record of surpassing customer expectations, it’s no wonder we’ve been the top pick for seafaring enthusiasts for over 34 years.